breaking alert

Parker Rice identified as student expelled from OU after racist chant

• 5
SAE

OU Daily received an anonymous email with a video on Sunday March 8 alleging that OU fraternity Sigma Alpha Epsilon was chanting a racially motivated chant. 

The Daily has identified the Sigma Alpha Epsilon member expelled for leading a racist chant aboard a fraternity charter bus as freshman Parker Rice from Dallas.

Around noon Tuesday, Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas, a private, boys-only school, released a press release stating a member of the fraternity who was expelled is a graduate of the school.

Rice, whose name has been circulating on social media since the video surfaced, is linked to the school through baseball statistics on Max Preps. Rice, who graduated in 2014 according to the website, played football and baseball for the school.

Rice is listed as the only “Parker Rice” at OU, according to OU’s People Search. The listed address is in Dallas, where the preparatory school is located.

Additionally, after comparing images from the video with photos from his Facebook page taken from DailyMail.com, Rice appears to be the individual in each instance.