College careers began Sunday evening with shotgun fire and Boomer Sooner chants as the university’s administrators hosted the Class of 2023 Welcome Ceremony.
- OU research activity and grants increased in most recent year, Interim President Joseph Harroz says
- OU regent, former Oklahoma governor addresses gun violence after shootings in Ohio, Texas
- 24th Avenue Northwest to close at Robinson Street
- Norman City Council approves agreement with city bus provider Embark
- Jones Day billings show over $1 million paid for investigation into 'serious misconduct'
- Chance the Rapper to perform in Tulsa
- OU football: Lincoln Riley has all the tools for success, will the third time be the charm?
- OU football: WATCH Curtis Bolton get interception in Green Bay Packers preseason game
- OU football: Landry Jones signs XFL contract
- OU softball: Patty Gasso inducted into Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame, full speech
- OU football: Bob Stoops inducted into Oklahoma sports Hall of Fame, full speech
- OU football: Mike Gaddis, remembered as one of Oklahoma's most talented running backs, dies at 50