For the first time in 20 years, OU will convert Camp Crimson into a free, virtual orientation — allowing the incoming class to make connections in an online environment.
- Gov. Kevin Stitt distinguishes between peaceful demonstration and 'criminal activity' in statement
- Oklahoma State Regents pass higher education COVID-19 response measures in May 29 meeting
- Norman Police Chief Kevin Foster condemns the actions of Minneapolis police officers involved in George Floyd's killing
- OU alumnus wins Distinguished Leadership Award, reflects on 5 years of philanthropy with Children's Miracle Network
- Oklahoma State Regents discuss university financial issues in Thursday special meeting
- Norman enters Phase 2 of reopening, local business owners discuss operational changes between phases
- OU men's basketball: Trae Young, Jamuni McNeace attend Norman Black Lives Matter rally
- OU football: Chanse Sylvie releases plan for reforming American policing
- OU men's basketball: Atlanta Hawks guard Trae Young to march in Norman protest against racial injustice
- OU football: Lincoln Riley, Sooners voice support for Oklahoma, nationwide Black Lives Matter protests
- OU football: OU Athletic Department offers options for season ticket holders in case of reduced games
- OU football: Sooner coaches Jamar Cain, Roy Manning speak out against racism — 'I'm living in fear for my son'