Oklahoma sports: OU Board of Regents to vote on pay raises for Annie Hanson, other athletic personnel

• 0
Annie Hanson

Executive Director of Football Recruiting Annie Hanson stands in the OU football trophy room May 2.

The OU Board of Regents will meet June 19 to review current salaries of athletic personnel and vote on proposed salary increases at 10 a.m. at the Robert M. Bird Library on the Health and Sciences Center Campus in Oklahoma City. 

Executive Director of Football Recruiting Annie Hanson is proposed to receive a pay raise from $70,000 to $115,000 annually, based on merit and increased responsibilities. 

Bryce Daub and Scott Kolok, assistant coaches of strength and conditioning, would both receive pay increases if approved. Daub would see an increase from $90,000 to $100,000, and Kolok would see an increase from $91,800 to $97,800 for merit and retention.  

Director of Sports Nutrition Tiffany Bryd would receive a salary increase from $72,800 to $76,800 based on merit and retention. 

Athletics Trainer Robert Fulton's salary would increase from $59,500 to $65,500 based on merit and retention.

Director of Rehabilitation James Hillis' salary would increase from $100,000 to $105,000 based on merit and retention.

Senior Associate Athletics Director for Student Athlete Development Carol Ludvigson would see a salary increase from $115,000 to $140,000 based on merit and increased responsibilities.

Director of Football Video Brian Martin would see an increase from $71,300 to $76,300 for merit and retention.

All increases would take effect on July 1, with the exception of Hanson's taking effect on Feb. 1, 2018. All other coaching staff will receive an annual review of compensation and contract with necessary adjustments.