Photo Illustration: Crime on Campus

Crime reports from Oct. 6 to Oct. 13:

• OUPD arrested Michael Allan Rodgers, 32, for allegedly driving under suspension after being contacted about suspicious activity. The incident occurred around 10 p.m. on Oct. 7 near the 3000 block of Dewey Avenue, according to officer Tony Navarro’s report.

Wreckers towed Rodgers’ vehicle, according to the report.

• A two-vehicle accident occurred, resulting in the arrest of OU student Garrett Malcolm Graham, 20, on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol. Around 11 p.m. on Oct. 7 near 1300 Asp Ave., according to officer Kelly Fisher’s report. Graham was charged also for allegedly failing to devote full time and attention to the roadway and not having a valid driver’s license, according to the report.

OUPD transported Graham to the Cleveland County Justice Center.

• OUPD arrested Paul Russell Luttrell, 26, on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and allegedly driving with a suspended or revoked driver’s license. The incident occurred around 2 a.m. on Oct. 10 near 400 S. Elm Ave., according to officer Doug Hersey’s report.

• OUPD arrested OU student Matthew Blake Lopez, 18, during a routine traffic stop for allegedly possessing alcohol. The incident occurred around 4 a.m. on Oct. 12 near the 1300 block of Jenkins Avenue, according to officer Michael Riley’s report.

A second unnamed defendant received a traffic citation for allegedly transporting an open container, according to the report.

• Patrick Jerome Kallin, 35, allegedly drove up a curb and into a tree,  and then drove away. OUPD stopped Kallin around 1 a.m. on Oct. 11 near 600 Elm Ave., according officer Doug Hersey’s report.

Arresting officer Hersey suspected Kallin to be intoxicated and arrested Kallin on DUI charges of collision while under the influence of intoxicants, according to the report.

OUPD transported Kallin to Cleveland County Justice Center and had his vehicle towed, according to the report.

• OUPD arrested Jaime Muro Sandoval, 36, for allegedly driving without a valid driver’s license after stopping him for not having his headlights on. The incident occurred around 1:30 a.m. on Oct. 13 near 400 Elm. Ave., according to officer Doug Hersey’s report.

Chris James is a broadcast and electronic media senior currently serves on The Daily's special projects desk. Chris has previously worked as The Daily's video chief and assistant visual editor.