OU student Casey Cooke, 22, was drunk when she fell to her death from the Evans Hall fire escape June 3, according to her autopsy.

The medical examiner wrote Cooke had “acute ethanol intoxication” as a significant medical condition during her death.

Her blood alcohol level was .19 percent, according to the autopsy.

Cooke was discovered unresponsive at about 2:30 a.m. by campus police beneath the building’s fire escape. Her cause of death is listed as blunt force trauma to the head and chest and the manner was labeled an accident, according to the autopsy.

Cooke’s death led the university to remove the fire escape from Evans Hall and start a campuswide review of fire safety.

The university plans to rebuild two fire escapes on campus to bring them up to date and to begin implementing new fire safety plans after an engineering firm makes recommendations.

Editor's note: Due to the graphic nature of the autopsy report's content and the response from readers, the autopsy report has been removed. The autopsy report is a public record and can be retrieved from the State Medical Examiner's Office for a $20 fee.