A 2004 graduate of the School of Art and Art History will project a video Friday that he specifically created for an exterior wall of the Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art.

Terry Holloway secured permission from the museum to project “Ghosts in the Attic” on the north wall of the Lester Wing a year ago, he said. However, he had wanted to use the space well before construction was completed in 2005.

In the process of trying to find an interesting place to surprise people with art, Holloway said he thought of the Lester Wing wall.

“[I thought], ‘Man, it’d be cool to project video on that wall,” Holloway said.

“Ghosts in the Attic” will feature interacting silhouettes in contrast with vibrant imagery,” Holloway said. The 45-minute video will feature two projections and will loop two to three times starting a few minutes before 6:30 p.m., Holloway said.

Holloway’s video will be shown during 2nd Friday Circuit of Art — Norman’s monthly celebration of local art — said Michael Bendure, communications director at the museum.

Molly Evans is a journalism junior and current assistant continuous news editor at The Daily. Molly has also worked as a copy editor, life and arts reporter and assistant campus editor.