Norman Music Fest: The Garden releases single before performances at Coachella, NMF

• 0
The Garden

The Garden, punk duo twins Wyatt and Fletcher Shears, will perform at Norman Music Fest at 10:45 p.m. April 26 on the Opolis Outdoor Stage. 

Norman Music Fest headliner The Garden released a new single ahead of Coachella and NMF.

The Garden, a California-based duo, released the single "Thy Mission" with rising Canadian musician Mac DeMarco April 9 on Twitter as a Youtube video. The single is available for streaming on Spotify, Amazon music, Apple music, Deezer, Google Play and is downloadable from the iTunes store. 

The Garden are a self-described stripped-down punk duo — California twins Wyatt and Fletcher Shears established their "outsider music made from the inside" in 2011 and have released three full-length albums since, according to a press release. 

The Garden will premiere at Coachella April 13 and 20 in Indio, California. The duo will perform at Norman Music Fest at 10:45 p.m. April 26 on the Opolis Outdoor Stage. 

Culture editor

Abigail Hall is a journalism senior and culture editor at The Daily. She previously worked as the culture assistant editor and arts & entertainment reporter.