• 0

The leaves begin to change colors, and the air gets crisp. Sleeves begin to lower, and fuzzy blankets are finally becoming a necessity to stay warm, and who doesn’t love a night full of movies to get pumped for the fall season?

• 0

A few times each year, mid-seasons (the awkward period of time when you're transitioning between summer to fall or winter to spring), a throwback-trend emerges. Part of me thinks this is because (A) it is such an awkward period of time that people don’t really know what to wear or (B) figuri…

• 2

Move to the rhythm and dance to the music with instruments from Norman Music Center as the music store celebrates its 50th anniversary.

• 0

Picking music out to study by is arguably the hardest part of studying. People find different music helps their studying. Some prefer classic rock, some enjoy classical music, others can only get into their studying grove if they’re listening to electronic dance music, whereas some people li…

• 0

The story of the Osage people, told through ballet, was performed at the Festival of Families for Pope Francis during his visit to the U.S.

• 0

The one and only Red River Rivalry is just around the corner, which means many OU students are making their way to Dallas this weekend. Here is a timeline of Texas State Fair events taking place during OU/Texas to help keep you occupied.

• 1

Piercings and tattoos have become more and more popular, and body art is no longer seen as just for sailors or criminals, but for young people who want to have something important to them etched onto them permanently.

• 0

As I begin the first semester of my sophomore year, I look at the freshmen and think of all the memories I had during my first year at the greatest university in the state of Oklahoma. However, looking back, I cringe at a few of the typical things that my fellow freshmen (or I, myself) did d…

• 1

The seats were filled, the aisles were lined, and the ground was crowded, all for some stand-up comedy. None of this, however, could be seen by creative media production senior Ashley Leisten until she walked on stage.