School of Music presents Christmas at OU concert as part of Sutton Series

• 2
Christmas at OU

Christmas at OU will begin Dec. 9.

The Sutton Concert Series will celebrate the holiday season on campus with a Christmas concert featuring performances by OU student groups on Dec 9.

The Christmas at OU Concert will feature the University Chorale, Men's Glee Club, Women's Chorus and multiple instrumental ensembles to accompany the vocalists.

The concert is an end of the semester celebration with a variety of global seasonal music, said Richard Zielinski, director of choral activities.

The show will feature more than 160 music and non-music majors performing and “multiple musical ensembles and a variety of music to enjoy,” he said.

“It’s been wonderful to be the director of this show,” Zielinski said.

The OU School of Music's Christmas at OU performance will be at 3 p.m., Dec. 9 in Sharp Concert Hall at Catlett Music Center, 500 W. Boyd St.

Advance purchase tickets cost $9 for adults and $5 for students and faculty, and all tickets at the door cost $10. 

Tickets can be pre-purchased by calling the OU Fine Arts box office at (405) 325-4101.