Women's College World Series: UCLA 5, Sooners 4 (scoring summary)

• 0
Clifton

Senior second baseman Caleigh Clifton hits the ball in the first game against UCLA June 3.

OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma faces elimination in the Women's College World Series after a 16-3 loss to UCLA on Monday night. It was the Sooners' worst loss of the season, and the most lopsided outcome in WCWS championship series history.

The Sooners hope to reach Wednesday for a series-deciding game three. Here is the scoring summary.

UCLA's Kinsley Washington hits a walk-off RBI single, propelling the Bruins to win the 2019 Women's College World Series. UCLA 5, OU 4

SportsCenter | ESPN

Senior first baseman Shay Knighten ties the game with a two-out solo home run. UCLA 4, OU 4

SportsCenter | ESPN

UCLA's Brianna Tautalafua hits a leadoff home run in the bottom of the fifth to take the lead. UCLA 4, OU 3

Women's College World Series: Finals Game 2 | ESPN

Oklahoma catcher Lynnsie Elam scores pinch runner Raegan Rogers with an RBI double in the top of the third inning to tie the game. OU 3, UCLA 3

Oklahoma senior Falepolima Aviu scores senior outfielder Nicole Mendes in the top of the fourth. UCLA 3, OU 2

UCLA's Aaliyah Jordan hits a leadoff home run in the bottom of the third. UCLA 3, OU 1

Oklahoma third baseman Sydney Romero hits a solo home run in the top of the third inning. UCLA 2, OU 1

UCLA shortstop Briana Perez makes diving catch to get the first out of the third inning. UCLA 2, OU 0

UCLA's Briana Perez hits a solo home run in the bottom of the first inning. UCLA 2, OU 0

UCLA's Bubba Nickles hits a leadoff home run in the bottom of the first inning. UCLA 1, OU 0.

This post will be updated throughout the match.