OU men's basketball: Trae Young makes appearance at Oklahoma's win over Ole Miss in NCAA Tournament

• 0
Trae

Former Sooner Trae Young at the game against UCLA Sept. 8.

Now-Atlanta Hawks point guard Trae Young made the trip to Columbia, South Carolina, Friday to see his former team's 95-72 win over Ole Miss in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.

Young and the Sooners made the NCAA Tournament his freshman year in the 2017-18 season, and was eliminated by Rhode Island in the first round.

This season, after being drafted fifth overall in the 2018 NBA Draft, Young is averaging 18.5 points 7.8 assists per game on the season.

Support the independent journalism OU needs

Then perhaps you’d like to help fund our endeavors. Around the world, communities are grappling with what journalism is worth and how to fund the civic good that robust news organizations can generate. We believe The OU Daily and Crimson Quarterly magazine provide real value to this community both now by covering OU, and tomorrow by helping launch the careers of media professionals.

If you’re able, please support us today for as little as $1. You can make a one-time donation or a recurring pledge.