OU football: Mark Andrews, Marquise Brown both score in Ravens' 27-3 win against Bengals

• 0
Mark Andrews

Then-junior tight end Mark Andrews celebrates his touchdown during the Big 12 Championship game Dec. 2, 2017. 

Former OU and current Baltimore Ravens players Mark Andrews and Marquise Brown both had incredible outings in a 27-3 win against the Cincinnati Bengals.

Here’s a look at both of their performances:

Marquise “Hollywood” Brown

Following an impressive showing in Week 4 of the NFL regular season, Brown remained consistent, catching six passes for a team high 77 yards and one touchdown.

The receiver’s first and only touchdown of the day came off a rollout pass from reigning MVP Lamar Jackson, putting the Ravens up 17-0 with 14:54 remaining in the second quarter. 

Mark Andrews

The former Sooner tight end Andrews had another high volume day, catching six receptions for 56 yards and another red-zone touchdown.

Today’s score added onto what was already a team leading total of three touchdown receptions (now four), as Andrews hopes to continue his red-zone production going into Week 6 of the NFL regular season. 

The pair's next game is on Sunday Oct. 18. at noon  C.T. when the Ravens (4-1)  take on the Philadelphia Eagles (1-3-1). 

Correction: This story was updated at 4:27 p.m. Oct. 11 to reflect the correct final score of the Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals game.