OU football: Kickoff times announced for Texas, UCLA

• 0
CeeDee

Junior wide receiver CeeDee Lamb celebrates during the spring game April 12.

Kickoff times for Oklahoma's games against UCLA, Texas and South Dakota were announced on Thursday.

Kickoff for the UCLA game on Sept. 14 at the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, California, will be at 7 p.m. CT. The Sooners will have an 11 a.m. CT kickoff against Texas on Oct. 12. The Sooners' home game against South Dakota on Sept. 7 will start at 6 p.m. CT.

Four game times are now known for the Sooners. Their home opener time against Houston was revealed to be on Sunday, Sept. 1, at 6:30 p.m. CT. The game will be televised on ABC.

Support the independent journalism OU needs

Then perhaps you’d like to help fund our endeavors. Around the world, communities are grappling with what journalism is worth and how to fund the civic good that robust news organizations can generate. We believe The OU Daily and Crimson Quarterly magazine provide real value to this community both now by covering OU, and tomorrow by helping launch the careers of media professionals.

If you’re able, please support us today for as little as $1. You can make a one-time donation or a recurring pledge.