Oklahoma football: Sooners' National Signing Day central

• 0
OU football helmet

With the season's second signing day taking place today, here's a look at the players that have already signed with the Sooners: 

National Signing Day:

Michael Thompson

The Sooners signed four-star defensive tackle Michael Thompson as part of National Signing Day on Wednesday.

Thompson is a St. Louis native, the No. 2 played in the state of Missouri and the No. 4 defensive tackle in the nation, according to 247Spots. He is listed at 6 feet 3.5 inches tall and 291 pounds, with a 40-yard dash time of 5.37 seconds. 

DaShaun White

Oklahoma signed four-star linebacker DaShaun White on National Signing Day Wednesday.

White is the No. 14 outside linebacker in the country and No. 25 player coming out of Texas. White is a product of Richland High School in North Richland Hills, Texas. In his senior season, the outside linebacker recorded 154 tackles, three fumbles and two interceptions, one of which he returned for a touchdown.

Brayden Willis

Oklahoma added three-star tight end Brayden Willis to its 2018 class Wednesday as part of National Signing Day.

An Arlington, Texas native, Willis is the No. 190 player coming out of Texas and the No. 58 tight end in the nation, according to 247Sports. He is 6 feet 4 inches tall and 220 pounds. In his senior season at James Martin, Willis recored 542 passing yards, 574 rushing yards and 574 receiving yards. He threw for four touchdowns and one interception, ran in 16 touchdowns and caught seven touchdowns.  

Early signees:

Brian Asamoah

Asamoah is a 6-foot-1 linebacker out of Columbus, Ohio. He's a three-star recruit out of St. Francis De Sales High School, who ESPN ranked as the No. 29 outside linebacker in the nation. As a senior, Asamoah recorded 36 tackles with eight for loss, 1.5 sacks and two pass breakups.

Kundarrius Taylor

Taylor is a 6-foot-2 wide receiver out of Memphis, Tennessee. He's a four-star recruit out of Ridgeway High School, who is touted as the 34th ranked athlete by 247Sports. As a junior, Taylor amassed 401 yards on 29 receptions. He also rushed 10 times for 117 yards and three touchdowns.

Jordan Kelley

Kelley is a 6-foot-4 defensive lineman out of Tulsa. He's a four-star recruit by 247Sports and a three-star recruit by ESPN out of Union High School. 

Delarrin Turner-Yell

Turner-Yell is a 5-foot-10 safety out of Hempstead, Texas. He's a three-star recruit out of Hempstead High School, who is also ranked No. 88 in the country at his position by ESPN. 

Patrick Fields

Fields is a 6-foot safety out of Tulsa. He's a three-star recruit from Union High School, who 247Sports ranked as the No. 9 recruit in the state of Oklahoma. 

Miguel Edwards

Edwards is a 6-foot corner from Deerfield Beach, Florida. He's a four-star recruit, and was ranked as the No. 44 best corner in the nation by ESPN.

Starrland Baldwin Jr.

Baldwin is a 5-foot-10 corner from Houston, Texas. He's a four-star recruit from Cypress Falls High School. 

Tramonda Moore

Moore is a 6-foot-5 offensive lineman out of Oklahoma City. He's a four-star recruit from Independence Community College, and he's the top-ranked junior college offensive tackle by 247Sports. 

Darrell Simpson

Simpson is a 6-foot-7 offensive lineman out of Justin, Texas. He's a four-star recruit from Northwest High School.

Jalen Redmond

Redmond is a 6-foot-3 outside linebacker from Midwest City, Oklahoma. He's a four-star recruit from Midwest City High School who was ranked the No. 4 prospect in Oklahoma.

Tanner Mordecai

Mordecai is a 6-foot-3 quarterback out of Waco, Texas. He's a four-star recruit from Midway High School who was ranked as the No. 10 pocket-passing quarterback by ESPN.

Jaylon Robinson

Robinson is a 5-foot-10 receiver from Fort Worth, Texas. He's a three-star recruit from All Saints Episcopal High School. He's recorded over 100 passes for more than 1,400 yards 18 touchdowns, as well as 800 return yards in his high school career.

TJ Pledger

Pledger is a 5-foot-10 running back out of Pacoima, California. He's a four-star recruit from IMG Academy, and he's listed as the No. 5 running back in the country by ESPN.

Ron Tatum III

Tatum is a 6-foot-5 defensive lineman out of Oklahoma City. He's a four-star recruit out of Putnam City High School who recorded 174 tackles, 16 sacks, seven passes defended and a forced fumble in his final two years of high school.

Ronnie Perkins

Perkins is a 6-foot-3 defensive lineman from St. Louis, Missouri. He's a four-star recruit from Lutheran North High School who's ranked as the No. 10 defensive end in the country by ESPN. 

Brey Walker

Walker is a 6-foot-7 offensive lineman from Moore, Oklahoma. He's a four-star recruit from Westmoore High School.

Jaquayln Crawford

Crawford is a 5-foot-10 receiver out of Rockdale, Texas. He's a four-star recruit from Rockdale High School. During his high school career he amassed over 120 receptions, 2,100 receiving yards, 25 receiving touchdowns, nearly 1,000 rushing yards and 14 touchdowns, as well as over 500 return yards.

Nikolas Bonitto 

Bonitto is a 6-foot-4 linebacker out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He is a four-star recruit from St. Thomas Aquinas High School. 

Brendan Radley-Hiles

Radley-Hiles is a 5-foot-10 defensive back out Bradenton, Florida. He is a five-star recruit out of IMG Academy.