Report: Donald Trump fundraiser planned at Miller home near Sam Noble Museum

• 1
Presidential candidate Donald Trump

Presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks at the Iowa Renewable Fuels Summit in Altoona, Iowa, Jan. 28. According to Dianne Bystroom, the director of the Carrie Chapman Catt Center for Women and Politics, Republican candidates generally don't address women's rights.

The Norman Transcript reports that a fundraiser happening Sept. 17 in Norman for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, which he will attend, will take place at the household of Hunter and Kathy Miller. 

The Transcript's article attributes the information to "multiple reputable sources," and says Trump's campaign representatives would not confirm the event's location. The Daily has also reached out to the Trump campaign for comment, but has not received a response. 

According to NewsOK, the fundraiser is being hosted by Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin and other energy executives. Continental Resources CEO Harold Hamm will also attend the fundraiser. 

The Transcript also reports that Kathy Miller is the daughter of former OU head football coach Barry Switzer.