OU Board of Regents to hold retreat, regular and special meetings to discuss budget and other matters

• 1
Regents (copy)

The OU Board of Regents meets in Oklahoma City May 16. The regents will meet June 25-27.

The OU Board of Regents will meet next week in Sulphur to discuss OU's budget for fiscal year 2020 and other matters.

The meetings, which will include the regents' annual retreat, regular meeting and a special meeting, will take place from June 25 to 27. The regents will discuss OU business on two of the three days — the regents will consider OU's 2020 budget and tuition and fees June 25, and the regents will consider other OU-related items June 27.

According to the agenda as of June 21 at 5:30 p.m., OU's proposed FY20 budget is $2.02 billion, which the regents will consider for approval June 25. The agenda presented at the June 2018 meeting for FY19 was $2.12 billion.

The regents will consider "pending personnel investigation(s)" in executive session, according to the agenda.

The regents will also consider program changes, personnel moves, renovation projects, transfer of CART to the City of Norman and other items.

The full meeting agendas can be found on the regents' website.

The agenda is subject to change, but cannot be changed within 24 hours prior to the start of the meetings.

Tags

Scott Kirker is a letters and Spanish senior and summer editor-in-chief of The Daily. Previously he worked as a news reporter covering research and administrative searches.