Jones Day report given to OSBI, The Oklahoman reports

• 1
David Boren (copy) (copy) (copy)

Former OU President David Boren at his birthday celebration in April 2018. Boren has been accused of sexual misconduct. The Oklahoman reported May 25 that the Jones Day report on its investigation has been given to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, though neither OU nor OSBI could comment.

The Jones Day law firm's report on its investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against former OU President David Boren has been given to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, sources told The Oklahoman May 25.

The Oklahoman reported that neither OU nor OSBI could confirm or deny whether the report had been shared.

To read the full story from The Oklahoman, click here:

"The University of Oklahoma has turned over a law firm's secret report on former President David Boren to the OSBI, The Oklahoman has learned.

OU released the Jones Day report to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation in May after getting a state grand jury subpoena, sources said.

OSBI agents began investigating Boren in March after a former teaching assistant, Jess Eddy, accused him of sexual battery. The OSBI got involved at the request of OU police. The criminal investigation has broadened since then, and some potential grand jury witnesses are being represented by attorneys, The Oklahoman has learned."