Billie Eilish to perform in Tulsa as part of world tour

• 0
Bilie (copy)

The tour graphic for Billie Eilish's "When We All Fall Asleep, World Tour."

Billie Eilish will perform in Tulsa during the North America run of her world tour.

According to a press release, Eilish announced she will be coming to Tulsa as part of her “When We All Fall Asleep, World Tour” performances. Eilish will perform in Tulsa’s BOK Center on Oct. 7.

Tickets go on sale to the general public starting Friday, July 12 at 12 p.m. local time, according to the release. 

Fans can register from now until Tuesday, July 9  at 11:59 p.m. CST for the “verified fan presale,” according to the release. The presale will allow registered users to receive a code to purchase tickets before they are available to the general public, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. local time on Thursday, July 11.

Eilish’s album “When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?” debuted at No. 1 in the Billboard Top 200 in the United States, as well as the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Canada and several other countries.

Following the Tulsa performance, concerts are scheduled in Dallas on Oct. 8 and in Houston on Oct. 10.