Allegations of sexual misconduct by former OU President David Boren and former vice president for university development Tripp Hall to be investigated by OSBI

• 0
Boren and Tripp Hall (copy)

Former OU President David Boren and former vice president for university development Trip Hall.

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation will serve as the lead agency in an investigation of criminal allegations against former OU President David Boren and former vice president for University Development Tripp Hall.

According to a statement from university spokesperson Lauren Brookey, the OU Police Department requested the involvement of the OSBI “in order to ensure an impartial and unbiased investigation on its campus.”

In a report by NonDoc, former OU graduates Jess Eddy and Levi Hilliard accused Boren and Hall, respectively, of unwanted sexual touching.

“The complaints originated with the Norman Police Department,” Brookey said. “The complainants recently described sexual misconduct in a public news account.”

news editor

Jordan Miller is a journalism and political science sophomore serving as The Daily's news editor. Previously she served as The Daily's fall 2018 assistant visual editor and was an SGA beat reporter.