When former OU freshman Alan Joseph Hruby was pulled over by Duncan police for speeding hours before he would allegedly kill his parents and sister, he used a fake name--and it wasn't the first time.

Related story: Alan Hruby used fake name when he was pulled over the day of the homicide

Hruby gave Duncan officer Bryan Eades a fake name and birth date when he was pulled over in April 2010 for speeding up to 15 miles per hour over the speed limit, according to records released by Duncan assistant city attorney Lawrence Wheeler.

During the traffic stop, Hruby was charged with speeding, obstructing an officer, having no license or having an expired license and having no or expired insurance, according to the report.

The records released were all traffic-related or location-based, but they did not contain information about an alleged domestic assault that occurred between Alan Hruby and mother Joy Hruby in December 2012. The incident, in which Alan Hruby allegedly choked his mother, was described in an affidavit for a search warrant.

Alan Hruby was charged with three counts of first degree murder for the shooting deaths of his parents, John and Joy Hruby, and his younger sister, Katherine Hruby.