What to pack for your finals study marathons in Bizzell Memorial Library

• 0
Students studying

A group of students study in the Bizzell Memorial Library on April 25, 2017.

Are you planning to live in the Bizz this week?

With finals season here, the library is open 24/7, so if you’re planning on never leaving, here’s a packing list of what you should bring:

1. Snacks!

The Bookmark can be expensive, and while coffee is a must, you can still bring your own yummy snacks that won’t break the bank.

2. All of the chargers

Unfortunately our laptops can’t live forever, so come prepared with your chargers and grab a table near a plug.

3. Headphones

Maybe having a study buddy isn’t for you. That’s OK! Instead make sure to bring your headphones to get in the zone and make your time in the Bizz productive

4. A comfy sweatshirt

Yes, it’s May, and yes, it is (sometimes) warm outside. But the Bizz has a mind of its own when it comes to temperature, so be prepared for anything! Bring a warm sweatshirt and stay as comfortable as possible. Just because your brain hurts, doesn’t mean your body should be uncomfortable.

5. Water bottle

Stay hydrated during your hours in the library! Stay away from the soda and drink extra water — your body will thank you.

Support the independent journalism OU needs

Then perhaps you’d like to help fund our endeavors. Around the world, communities are grappling with what journalism is worth and how to fund the civic good that robust news organizations can generate. We believe The OU Daily and Crimson Quarterly magazine provide real value to this community both now by covering OU, and tomorrow by helping launch the careers of media professionals.

If you’re able, please support us today for as little as $1. You can make a one-time donation or a recurring pledge.