Lil Baby to rap at The Criterion in OKC with 'The New Generation' tour

• 0
Lil Baby Tour

Lil Baby will perform March 27 at The Criterion in Oklahoma City.

Lil Baby is an American rapper from Atlanta who is known for his songs “Yes Indeed” and “Drip Too Hard.”

His Oklahoma City performance is one of the stops on the rapper’s “The New Generation” tour, which begins March 13 and also includes shows in Houston, Dallas and Kansas City, according to a press release.

Krystal Raney, manager at the Criterion, said she believes Lil Baby will be popular with the Oklahoma City audience and that tickets will sell quickly.

“We are a mainly GA (general admission) standing room venue, so it’s 3300 capacity,” Raney said.

Raney said there are several openers for Lil Baby, including City Girls and Blueface. She said her favorite part about concerts at the Criterion are the different styles that perform at the venue.

“It’s a very big production,” Raney said.

Doors open at 7 p.m. and the show begins at 8 p.m.

Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m., Feb. 1, and can be purchased from the venue’s website. Advanced tickets are $40, and tickets are $45 at the door.