Hozier, Bon Iver, Jenny Lewis to perform in Oklahoma City

• 0

Three well-known musicians will take the stage in Oklahoma City April 2-4.

Hozier and Bon Iver will perform at The Criterion, and Jenny Lewis will perform at Jones Assembly. 

Tickets for Hozier and Bon Iver are sold out, according to The Criterion

Hozier's "Wasteland, Baby!" tour with British singer Jade Bird will make a stop in Oklahoma City at the Criterion at 7 p.m. April 2. While the show is sold out, second-hand tickets are available for a price increase ranging from $45-$463. Original tickets were sold for $37.50.

Bon Iver will also perform a sold-out show at The Criterion at 7 p.m. April 3. Second-hand tickets are available for $51, a small increase from the original ticket price at $49.50.

Jenny Lewis' "On The Line" tour with indie-folk duo The Watson Twins will perform at Jones Assembly at 6:30 p.m. April 4 for an all-ages evening. 

General assembly and mezzanine tickets for 21 and up only are available online. General assembly tickets are $25 and mezzanine tickets are $50. Tickets at the door are $30. 

Culture editor

Abigail Hall is a journalism senior and culture editor at The Daily. She previously worked as the culture assistant editor, and arts & entertainment reporter.