Braum's partners with state's largest pop-up shop for traveling craft show

• 1
Braum's

Braum's Ice Cream and Dairy Stores and Fresh markets is sponsoring a pop-up shop in February.

Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Stores and Fresh markets is sponsoring Oklahoma’s largest pop-up shop, An Affair of the Heart in February. Their partnership generates the Braum’s An Affair of the Heart brand for the 2019 traveling craft show.

An Affair of the Heart started out as an art show in the 1980s in Oklahoma, but has grown to be a mixture of handmade goods, clothing, jewelry, food and furniture from artisans and craftsmen as well as boutiques. The event will showcase 800 booths of handmade goods from vendors from more than 20 states.

“I think it’s gonna be a great partnership for both Braum's and An Affair of the Heart, now named Braum’s An Affair of the Heart, because it gives both companies more recognition in each other’s markets,” said Kristin Ware, show promoter for An Affair of the Heart.

Braum’s local shoppers for the Oklahoma show can find the information in local Braum’s locations. Customers can redeem Fresh Market store receipts to receive free tickets to the Oklahoma shows.

There are six shows scheduled for this year, featuring one in Oklahoma City and Tulsa.

The show in Oklahoma City will be  from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Feb. 8 and Feb. 9, and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Feb. 10. Tickets are $10 at the door, and can be used for all three days of the show.